1. Law Commission's 210th report seeking omission of S.309 IPC making attempt to commit suicide an offence.
2. My critique of NHRC's report on Salwa Judum.
3.My review of Supreme Court's judgment in Mahmadhusan Abdulrahim Kalota Shaikh vs Union of India, delivered on October 21 holding POTA Central Review Committee's decision to drop POTA charges against Godhra accused binding on Gujarat Government.
4.A.G.Noorani's recent analysis of 1991 Veeraswami Judgment of the Supreme Court.
5.R.K.Raghavan seeking a reform of Indian Penal Code to prohibit use of incendiary language to tackle Raj Thackeray.
6. Latest Seminar on the battle for the state assembly elections.
7. CPI(M)'s recent Approach Paper on Restructuring of Centre-State relations.
8. CPI(M)'s response to questionnaire from the Commission on Centre-State Relations.
9. Harsh Sethi reviews Rajeev Dhavan's recent book, Reserved, in Seminar.