AuthorAID is a free international research community. Key features and benefits of AuthorAID are:
- a community space for discussion and questions where researchers can benefit from advice and insights from members across the globe
- access to a range of documents and presentations on best practice in writing and publication
- world-wide training workshops on scientific writing
- a chance to network with other researchers
- personal mentoring by highly published researchers and professional editors
Their mentoring facility may be particularly attractive to early career academics. I haven't tried it myself, but have heard good things about it.